- AdWords – Ads that appear at the top or bottom of the left-hand column. You can tell an ad from an organic search result because it has a colored box next to it that says “Ad.”
- Featured Snippet – Almost always the first result on the page. It pulls content from a page to answer a specific question.
- Image Pack – A horizontal row of images when Google thinks visual content would help.
- News Box – Newsworthy or time-sensitive topics will get a block of results from Google News.
- Shopping Results – Images and pricing information for products. Like AdWords, this result is a paid placement.
- Reviews – Review stars and ratings are often displayed for recipes, products, and restaurants. These appear between the URL and the snippet.
- Related Questions – Questions that Google thinks might relate to your original inquiry. When you click, it expands to look like the featured snippet.
What Are Google SERP Features?
by Basilis Kanonidis
Don’t miss out the latest news regarding WordPress, Product Management, Product Development, Growth and SEO