Write blog posts for an influencer website
1. Use tools like Buzzsumo, Upfluence, or Awario to find the top influencers in your space.
Choose influencers with large followings on top websites, or people who blog on their own high-ranking websites.
2. Determine which influencers are nano-influencers, micro-influencers, or macro-influencers.
Nano-influencers have 1K-5K followers. Micro-influencers have 5K-20K followers. Macro-influencers have over 20K followers.
3. Analyze your chosen influencers' blog posts, social media posts, and other content to determine whether they are the best fit for your particular niche.
Look for the number of followers you share in order to determine how much overlap exists for your audience. Research shared interests and expertise by looking at the shared accounts you follow and the relevant hashtags you also use in your own posts.
4. Send personalized direct messages to each influencer on the social media platforms that they use, and include links to content you enjoyed on their accounts.
5. Send another direct message to follow-up if you do not hear back within 30 days.
Influencers get dozens of messages every day, so following up ensures your message is seen.
6. Write specific content for influencers interested in working with you based on their requirements.
The influencer most likely will want you to write content that dovetails with their own in aspects like topic, aesthetics, location, and tips.
7. Be sure to agree upon a shared social media promotion strategy, hashtags, and tagging to increase the reach and engagement of the post.
Consistent sharing and tagging strategies from both you and influencer helps broaden your reach and increase audience engagement.