Use Dux-Soup to automate LinkedIn data scraping
1. Download and install the Dux-Soup browser extension and connect your LinkedIn account.
Sign in to the Dux-Soup extension and connect your LinkedIn account.
2. Enter a keyword in the LinkedIn search field, click the Dux-Soup extension, and select Visit Profiles or Scan Profiles to record all profile details in the current results page.
A pop-up will appear in the top right corner when Dux-Soup recognizes a list of profiles and thumbnails of all the profiles Dux-Soup visits will be shown in the bottom right corner. Scan Profiles allows you to record profile data without actually visiting them. Click Stop Robot when you’re done recording profile data.
3. Navigate to a LinkedIn Group you are a part of and want to collect member profile data from, click on the number of members to get a complete list of all profiles in the group, click the Dux-Soup extension, and click Visit Profiles or Scan Profiles to begin recording profile details.
Click Stop Robot when you’re done recording profile data.
4. Click the X-Ray option in the Dux-Soup extension menu, enter the Title and Location of all the people you want to collect data on, click Search, and click Visit Profiles to automatically visit the profiles and record their data.
For example, if you want to collect data on all CTOs in San Diego, you would enter these keywords into the relevant search fields and click Search.
5. Click Download Data in the top right corner of the Dux-Soup extension to download all the data you recorded in your current session.
You can then use the profile data for all your leads in any of your business processes, such as exporting them to your CRM and adding them to your lists.