Embed HubSpot lead collection form on a page with Webflow
1. Sign in to HubSpot, click Forms and select Embedded form to create a new lead generation form in HubSpot CRM.
2. Drag and drop the input fields you want your website visitors to complete to the right side of the form setup window.
3. Click Submit to publish the form on HubSpot and copy the generated HTML code.
HubSpot generates the HTML code automatically that you can copy to paste in the embedded widget on Webflow.
4. Click the + icon on the left menu in Webflow, click Elements, and drag and drop the Embedded Widget Object from the Elements menu to your landing page or lead collection page.
5. Click the widget to bring up the code editor, paste the code you copied from HubSpot, and click Publish.
6. Enter your Webflow site URL into your browser, navigate to the page where the embedded form is displayed, fill out the form, and check HubSpot to ensure data is being captured.
When submitted, the data should be visible in HubSpot CRM.