Do Amazon SEO
1. Create a keyword database using research tools like Viral Launch, Google Analytics, and qualitative customer feedback.
Find which keywords people are already searching to find products like yours. This will help you to communicate clearly and naturally in your product listing.
2. Write a product title that includes the product's name, keywords, material, quantity, brand, and color.
This helps Amazon understand which keywords the product page should rank for. For example, Calphalon 1932442 Classic Nonstick All-Purpose Chef Pan with Cover, 12″, Grey. One use of each keyword is sufficient for the algorithm, but you have up to 129 title characters to work with.
3. Write your product description in bullet points, with separate points covering different aspects like construction, capabilities, and features.
Lists are easier for users to scan, readable on mobile, and help the search engine rank products more efficiently.
4. Include backend keywords in your source code, such as related terms, common misspellings, and even foreign-language versions.
For example, <meta name "keywords" content="" />.
5. Write your product page using persuasive copy, including images that help sell the product, and encourage reviews.
Receiving mostly positive feedback from customers provides social proof to drive conversions, and impacts your Amazon Seller Authority. Include your target keywords in the product description.
6. Create calls to action that direct external traffic towards your Amazon product pages.
The A10 algorithm update places increased importance on traffic coming from external sites, and will reward those sellers with higher product rankings. Amazon focuses on referral traffic – valuing only the links that drive page views.
7. Use high-quality product images, and write a typo-free, keyword-based product title to improve your SERP presence.
Analyze your click-through rate as a proxy for your Amazon SEO strategy.