Create responsive search ads in Google
1. Launch the responsive ad creator in your Google Ads account.
In the left navigation bar click on Ads & Ads Extensions and click on Ads. Click on the + button and select +Responsive search ad. Select the campaign and Ad group in which you would like to create the ad.
2. Enter the final URL to specify where the users will land upon clicking on your ad.
For example, this might be a link to your website, product page, online shop, landing page or any other destination you wish the customer to reach upon clicking.
3. Change the display URL to include keywords in it.
This practice can increase the click rate of the ad. The URL displayed doesn’t have to match the actual website URL. For example, if your keyword is Chocolate, you can specify it as the path text – so that your URL will be shown as example.com/chocolate.
4. Enter at least 5 headlines - use the keyword from the corresponding ad group in one of the headlines to make it relevant.
Make sure that each headline works on its own, as they can appear in any order.
5. Use strong calls to action by specifying the action that you want the user to take on the website.
Do not use exclamation marks at the end of every call to action. Use them very sparingly, as if you only had 2 to use in your career. Examples: Shop Now. Order Now and Save. Try for free for 30 days.
6. Enter up to 4 description lines that highlight the benefits of the product or the service that you offer.
Mention the promotional campaign or extra service that you offer. For example, free shipping or a money-back guarantee.