Create a CRM retargeting campaign with AdRoll
1. Locate where in the marketing funnel your campaign will lie, and which CRM data best identifies the audiences in each stage.
2. Log in to AdRoll and navigate to Website Audiences > Connected Audiences > Connect Your Other Marketing Apps.
3. Follow the on-screen prompts to integrate AdRoll directly with your CRM tool.
You can integrate AdRoll with most major CRMs, including HubSpot, Zapier, Marketo, Constant Contact, and Mailchimp. If your CRM doesn’t support AdRoll, export your CRM audience data manually. Focus on the customer data that best matches the marketing stage you’re targeting. For example, to create a target audience for the Attract stage of your funnel, export all leads who have yet to make a single purchase.
4. Install the AdRoll tracking pixel in your website's header code, using either manual HTML coding or an automated tool like WooCommerce or Google Tag Manager.
5. In AdRoll, go to your account, click Create New Campaign > Ads > Upload, and follow the on-screen prompts to build your first campaign.
6. Click Website > New Audience > CRM in your new campaign.
7. Follow the on-screen prompts to sync with your integrated CRM or upload your manual .CSV export file.
8. Scroll down to Target, click Exclude, and add any parameters to narrow your retargeting.
For example, leads who have never made a purchase but excluding those who joined your email list more than a year ago.