This is not just building link mass or creating useful content. In order for the site to rank well by search engines, you need to work on it in a complex.
- your product is in demand among a wide audience;
- your company has online competitors;
- the goods are allowed for sale at the legislative level;
- you are ready to wait for the results for at least a few months;
- you are looking for a relatively inexpensive, but effective and reliable way to constantly attract traffic;
- you are ready to invest time and finances in your website, constantly develop and improve it;
- you plan to stay in the market within your niche or expand over time.
To achieve a quick effect, SEO optimization is not suitable. It is designed for a long-lasting effect. You can see the first results after starting work on promotion no earlier than in 2-3 months.
For example, a few years ago, building up external link mass was considered the most important step. It is worth focusing on internal optimization, and for external carefully selecting donors on the principle of “better less, but better”.
SEO site promotion in search engines includes three key areas: external, internal optimization, and analytics. Each direction consists of different actions that need to be performed in a certain sequence.
It is also necessary to check the site for technical errors, determine the page loading speed, find out from which search engine traffic comes from, whether there are gross violations that can slow down the promotion.
You can find out the best donors using competitor analysis. It is also recommended to use directories of companies and sites, forums and aggregators as free sources.
In parallel, it is necessary to analyze the already completed actions and plan future work on promotion. Search engine algorithms are constantly being improved and supplemented. Therefore, it is important to follow the news and trends of SEO optimization.
You can promote any site that sells goods, services or provides useful information to users.
Before starting work on increasing positions in the results, it is necessary to conduct a thorough SEO-analysis of the site, as well as examine competitors, their thematic niche. Any actions must occur according to plan.
To learn more about the basics of search engine optimization, it is recommended that you go through SEO training.