How to calculate the click-through rate for e-mails
E-mail click-through rate = Number of clicks / Total number of delivered e-mails.
For example, if you send 410 e-mails, 400 get delivered, and 200 people clicked on your Call To Action, your e-mail click-through rate is 50% (200 / 400 * 100 = 50%).
How to increase the click-through rate for e-mails
• Use a double opt-in
• Use an engaging Call to Action
• Make it personal
• Communicate benefits, not features
• Time e-mails based on customer behavior
• Consider the character count in your subject line
• Write engaging copy text & use engaging images
• Create relevant content for your subscribers