There are five easy things you can do to get the most out of [your-business-name]:
* Enable Origin Shield designate a single point of presence (POP) to host cached content from your servers, which reduces strain on your infrastructure and protects your origin during high-traffic events.
* Use streaming logs get more historical and real-time data from the edge than ever before, leading to full visibility and faster fixes.
* Configure automatic gzipping make your site faster while reducing monthly bandwidth charges.
* Serve stale content keep cached resources up-to-date, prevent broken pages, and ultimately give your users a faster web experience.
* Set up surrogate keys group related objects (every article on a homepage or every item in a specific online sale) with a key to cache and purge them at the same time.
As always, let us know if you have any questions! We’re here to help.
The [your-business-name] Team
[your-website] | [your-email]
Services | Customers | Blog Support
Follow Us: Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn
Unsubscribe from future emails or update your email preferences