Test your checkout process
1. Test adding the product to cart.
Go to the Product detail page. Add the product to cart. Verify that the product has been successfully added to cart. Change the product quantity and check if the cart info and order price have been updated.
2. Test returning to shopping after visiting the cart page.
After adding the product to the cart, continue shopping. Add additional product to the cart. Verify that the product has been successfully added to cart. Verify that the product you had added earlier is still in the cart.
3. Test removing products from carts.
Remove the items from your cart. Verify that the product removal was successful.
4. Check if the shipping rates are displayed correctly.
If you offer free shipping from a certain amount, check if the correct shipping rates are displayed for orders above and below this amount.
5. Check if the contact information and registration forms work correctly.
Check mandatory field validation and check if the account registration process is working
6. Check if the coupon codes work correctly.
If you use coupon codes in the checkout, test if they work. Check if the product price is reduced after entering the coupon.
7. Test all the payment methods in your web shop.
Make test purchase for all the payment methods you offer. Make a test refund for all the payment methods you offer.
8. Tick the checkout as guest option.
Make a test purchase as a guest.