Monetize your blog with AdSense
1. Create a list of keywords and topics that you wish to attract advertisers on.
When picking keywords, consider: Whether you are knowledgable on those subjects. Whether you have existing content on those subjects. Whether you have enough traffic on that subject to attract advertisers. How much revenue the keywords are highly to generate. The number of others offering advertising slots on those keywords. If you’re starting out, you may not be able to generate traffic for high-value terms. Target less-competitive keywords to maximize your earning potential. Also bear in mind that the amount you earn depends on how well ads match your audience interests and where the ads are located on the page.
2. Write web pages and at least 20–30 posts or articles that showcase your expertise on your list's keywords and topics.
To make money with AdSense, you need to consistently attract thousands of visitors to your website each month, which you can’t achieve with only 10 pages of content. Post consistently to see results.
3. Choose topics that you know enough about to create content that is in-depth, informative, and unique.
4. Make sure your site complies with Google Publisher Policies before applying for AdSense.
5. Register for your AdSense account and submit your website url.
To create an ad: . Click Ads > Overview. Click By ad unit and Display ads. Give a unique, descriptive name to your ad to find your ad unit later. In the Ad size section, leave Responsive selected to automatically adapt ads to fit your page layout and your users’ devices. Alternatively, select Fixed and enter the required width and height if you want to specify a particular size. Click Save and get the ad code.
6. Copy and paste your AdSense code on all pages of your site where you want ads to appear.
Paste the ad unit code in between the and tags of your site. If you are unable to do this yourself, ask a developer.