Export Google Analytics data
1. In Google Analytics navigate to the report that you would like to export.
Go to Behavior > Site content > All pages to export this particular report.
2. Configure the Google Analytics report before exporting, by adjusting the date range and selecting the number of rows to export.
In the bottom right-hand corner click the drop-down menu next to Show rows and select the number of rows that you would like to export. For example, if you want to export the data for all your pages in the All pages report make sure that you select the appropriate number of rows. In case you want to export additional segments, click on +Add segments and choose the segment from the list.
3. Click on the Export icon and choose one of the available formats.
Available formats are usually PDF, .csv, and Excel.
4. Create a custom report to export only the data fields that you're interested in.
Go to Customization > Custom reports and click on the New custom report button. Select Flat table as the report type. Click on +Add dimension and select the dimension that you want to export. For example, Source/Medium, Country, or Page. Click on +Add metric and the select the metric that you want to export. For example, Revenue, Users, or Pageviews. Adjust the date range and export the report as described above.
5. Use data exports to share relevant data with external parties, without giving them access to all the reports.
For example, you might export an All pages report and share it with the content agency.
6. Use the exported file to analyze your data further using other tools.
Use data visualization tools like Tableau to further analyze your exported Google Analytics data. Use data exports and Excel, or data visualization tools like Tableau if you want to analyze data and don’t have access to GA online.